Hello I was in New York City for a few days
permanentlyrose asked: 4, 11, 15, 19, 20, 60, 67, 77, 134?
4. Three things I love
- the stars
- Sigur Rós
11. What do I miss: I would give anything to return to this time last year. That was the happiest I ever was, the most fun I ever had, and I have some of the best memories.
15. Favorite quote: “What do you want? Because if you don’t want anything, you’ve got nothing” from the movie Twelve
19. What i’m listening to: “That’s the Way” - Led Zeppelin
20. First thing I notice in a person: general body shape (tall/short/big/little)
60. Do I prefer to be behind or in front of the camera? Tough question because I take self portraits…
67. The last book I’ve read: The Sound and the Fury by Faulkner, that’s my favorite book, I just picked it up to read again.
77. What’s a song that always makes me happy: “Keep the Customer Satisfied” - Simon & Garfunkel
134. What I want for my birthday: Ugh my 18th birthday is in two months I have no clue